Morphs and Players?

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 17:23:45 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am trying to do a simple simulation based on Ned
Konz' ConnectorMS changeset and having a terrible time
of it. My problems are not so much because of the
changeset as they are because of my not understanding
how morphs and players relate to each other.  I am
trying to do some of this through the (player's?)
viewer and some through code entered in the class
browser and a workspace.  I think that this is the way
that I want things to work so that the finished
simulation can be manipulated easily.  Is there a nice
tutorial somewhere that will help me out?