OOPSLA Squeak BOF on Tuesday 7:30pm

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Nov 1 23:42:49 UTC 2002

Just wanted to verify that it looks like the Squeak BOF (Birds Of a Feather session) at OOPSLA will be on Tuesday evening at 7:30, right after the welcome reception.  There are usually several interesting demos at the BOF... anyone mildly interested in Squeak is welcome to attend.

This is technically a day earlier than usual, since OOPSLA is pushed back to Monday-Friday this year.  But the idea was that most BOFs (including Cincom's) are on the third evening of the conference and then a lot of people would miss the Squeak BOF.

People seemed agreeable to this time when it was discussed on the list in late September, so I'm assuming that it is a go.  (If there are major objections, please post them now. :-) )

I will post something to comp.lang.smalltalk about it, so that other curious Smalltalkers can attend, too.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com