[ENH] Image Browser: for browsing code in the other .image file

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Nov 2 08:22:27 UTC 2002

Hi Yoshiki

I do not know if you looked in 3.3a but the filelist was refactored to
avoid having all kind of references
to tools that could be loaded and unloaded. I spent a lot of time
making this work. I hope that if 3.3a
is thrown away the change will be retro put into 3.2.

The new architecture also implies that new tools shoudl ***register***
to the file list and that the filelist
does not have a hardcoded reference to other tool class. So if 3.3a is
gone (as I see) and the "registering file"
is retro put in the stream please follow the exigences of the
architecture.

This registration mechanism follow the same idea that the dynamic menu
of daniel. These kinds of approaches
are the way to go if we want to be able to decompose the image.

Stef

On mercredi, octobre 30, 2002, at 01:23  am, Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/