[ENH] Image Browser: for browsing code in the other .image file

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sat Nov 2 10:48:24 UTC 2002

Yoshiki,

>  Instead of the previous version, try this one.

    I modified #openSourceFilesForImage to use 'SqueakV1.sources' .

    And when I tried to browse 'Object' :

    With 1.1 image:

        'there is no class named Objectin the image'.

    With 1.2, 1.3:

        'NonBooleanReceiver: proceed for truth.'

    I also modified #openSourceFilesForImage to use 'SqueakV2.sources' .

    With 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4c:

        'MessageNotUnderstood: //'

    2.8, 2.7, 2.6, 2.5  works as expected.

    Lastly, I modified #openSourceFilesForImage to use 'SqueakV3.sources' .

    All 3.x full images (not shrinked) work as expected,

    except 3.3a:

        'MessageNotUnderstood: indexOf:'

    Please find attached some typical log files.

    BTW, with this version I see flashing black progress bar.

    Thanks for the tool, Yoshiki.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.