[ANN] SARInstaller v12 on SqueakMap

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Nov 2 18:32:42 UTC 2002

On Saturday 02 November 2002 08:40 am, danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> Hey, it's pretty cool...
>
> I wrote the file names in the additionalFiles, they're in the
> archive, I see the preamble is going to extract them, but one thing
> bothers me - their path in the archive seems to be absolute,
> instead of relative. Why is that?

Do you mean that it gave them names starting with '/'? Did you have
absolute names in additionalFiles?

> BTW, the code for extracting refers to them only by name, without
> path.

The names in the archive should be whatever ones you gave in
additionalFiles.

When you open the SAR using the ArchiveViewer, what are the names you
see there? I'm assuming you're not using WinZip or something to look
at these archives...

> The base file Refactory.st is relative.
>
> Ideas?

What do you have in additionalFiles?