[ANN] Spaghetti Tracer (0.4)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Mon Nov 4 14:16:56 UTC 2002

Hi Benoit,

> >     'If I want to have an image with just two
> > objects Metaclass and ProtoObject,
> >     what other objects are also needed to build a
> > self sufficient community'
>
> I'd say Compiler & friends would help...  :)

    I should have been more clearer here.
    I just need Metaclass, ProtoObject and supporting cast.

    What are these supporting objects ?
    Is there an alogorithm to find them ?

    (Assuming that all objects are already live in bin format.)
    (No changesets, no fileout, no filein)

    All I need to do is inoculating them into OM.
    Sit back (and watch them grow and evolve ;-)

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.