Compiled Method, Method Dictionary

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Mon Nov 4 19:16:07 UTC 2002

Hi Luis,
During year 2000 I have does some little changes to a normal SqueakVM to
support any object to act as a CompiledMethod...
When the VM find an object in a MethodDictionary that it is not a
CompiledMethod it send a message to the found object to solve the message.
It can be very convenient to do some experiments with objects acting as
methods and simulating the execution of another VM (methods of another
bytecode set).
If you can read Spanish, you can find more information about it at
http://smalltalking.swiki.net/27
Feel free to contact me if you can't read Spanish or want more details on
this topic.
regards,
Ale.