Squeaker eager to play Croquet ( GAH! Flash! )

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Nov 5 22:40:20 UTC 2002

Here are the links that can be reached from the main opencroquet.org
page, for those who browse in a non-Flashy world:

http://www.opencroquet.org/about.html
http://www.opencroquet.org/summary.html
http://www.opencroquet.org/downloads/
http://www.opencroquet.org/downloads/Croquet.zip
http://www.opencroquet.org/downloads/Croquet0.1.pdf

Doesn't seem like the site has a lot of bandwidth right now ( wget was
clocking the download rate somewhere around 7 kb/sec  ).