[ENH] Image Browser: for browsing code in the other .image file

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 6 10:59:38 UTC 2002

Yoshiki:

 I found your image browser very useful.

I wish beg you if possible add two features.

1) What reading other image we can browse what classes are available,
 Actually if you don't know exact name of class , can't read nothing.

2) One "rescue changes " feature. When I hang Squeak, I use Bbedit 5.0 (I
have Mac, don't know equivalent soft in Windows / Lixux) for externally
browse to end of file, and reverse find QUIT and SNAPSHOT from previous
saves.
Manually select lost code and copy / paste again in Squeak.

If extending your code we can do recovering inside Squeak, sure many
beginners like me send you VERY THANKS.

Again , I wish You continue improving Squeak.

Edgar

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html