Croquet pdf - Jaguar team watching from sidelines.?

Edmund Ronald eronald at cmapx.polytechnique.fr
Wed Nov 6 12:36:04 UTC 2002

Thank you Andrew, Acrobat Reader did fine.

Hmmm, the same document speaks of the humbleness of the ARPA programmers,
and calls the great pyramid a "garbage dump with a cover"(slide
p78). Made my day already :)

Anyway, WOW, NEAT ! BRAVO ! and more importantly, Please, Sirs, may we
have some more ?

Edmund