An uncomfortable question

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Nov 7 07:59:47 UTC 2002

Hmm Göran says 11 so I guess I'm forgetting a presentation.  My apologies to
whoever I'm forgetting, I'm just not think too clearly right now (stayed up to
download Croquet :).  I'm sure someone will post a complete list and maybe a
summary soon.  I nearly didn't bother posting since it's not quite complete but
I thought I'd throw this out since I happened to be checking my email and our
European friends who are just getting up can mull the list over while we sleep.

There is some really exciting stuff going on!  Thanks to everyone who presented.

Here's the list in rough, but not quite right, order:

Martin's Virtual Juggling (apparently presented in simpler form last year)
SAR Packages
SqueakMap
NetMorphs
Seaside