Croquet on Linux

Withers, Robert rwithers at quallaby.com
Fri Nov 8 20:13:15 UTC 2002

Bert, I am way to tired to complete my sentences clearly.  Sorry for the
confusion.  The GLX class>>new method is there.  The change I was describing
is to OpenGLMorph, which needs to use the GLXUnix engine rather than the
B3HardwareEngine (or whatever the other class was - I am not at squeak at
the moment).  This still fails on BitBlt, but that would be because I didn't
regenerate it!  Thanks for that tidbit; I can't wait to get home and try it.

cheers,
robert