[ENH] Image Browser: for browsing code in the other .image file

Torge.Husfeldt Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de
Fri Nov 8 10:45:40 UTC 2002

Hi Edgar
Am 08.11.2002 11:24:14 schrieb "Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:

>Torge and Yoshiki:
>
>Very thanks to tips.
You're welcome!

>I always keep one untouched distribution .zip file with .sources, .image ,
>.changes for safe start.
>
>I don't get what means by "dead image" .
>Always I can restart any modified Squeak with no problems.
A "daed" image is one you saved after you made a modification that
will hinder it from coming up again. Many of us have been through this
already. This may be one of the following:
- An open network connection that wants to do something at startup
- the result of manipulation of the startup code by the user
- inadvertently hitting save and quit when the system is already in
  an unusable state

>What don't know until you tell me, is how "synchronize" different images
>(Yoshiki useful tool) and how recover unsaved changes (log files) .
This should be the first thing any developre learns, but i don't really
know where to put this since it is IIRC already in the FAQs.
Just remember: This will only get you back logged changes. I once had
the bad habit of keeping various Workspaces around with useful information.
These were lost under such circumstances.

>Thanks again.
>
>Edgar
>

>Cobertura especial de la Copa Mundial de la FIFA Corea-Japón 2002, sólo en Yahoo! Deportes:
>http://ar.sports.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup/

HTH,
Torge