Making Squeak Fly ( Was: Re: Where Squeak is Headed [was: Module discussion] )

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Sat Nov 9 07:02:18 UTC 2002

I'm most definitely working on it, but in my language Slate
(http://slate.tunes.org), which was to be presented at the BOF but missed
its chance due to scheduling problems. I discussed it with several people,
however, including David Griswold and David Ungar. I've already ported the
collection changes of interest, but not in quite the same form yet: I'm
still evaluating the alternative final designs.

I'm also interested in the work by Nathaniel on traits and their
composition, which assists in making type-ability possible.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development
mailto:water at tunes.org