On MacOSX (Re: Croquet under linux problems)

Jim Menard jimm at io.com
Sun Nov 10 14:34:51 UTC 2002

> Andrew C. Greenberg writes:
> > Thanks, David.  This helps a bunch in trying to track things down on my
> > MacOSX/Pismo.  (I am curious if anybody else is having any success on
> > this front.)

I forgot to write that when I try to run "TeapotMorph startFullScreen" I
see a walkback with the error message "Callout mechanism not available".
This error is thrown from GLXMacOSX>>glGenLists:.

I'm running Jaguar on a Ti G4.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm at io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"The wonder of all these Internet security problems is that they are