Croquet walkback

David Harris dpharris at telus.net
Sun Nov 10 14:45:42 UTC 2002

Hi Bert-
See below-

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, David Harris wrote:
>
> > Hi-
> > Well I reloaded Croquet and dragged the Teapot out and got this walback
> > without being asked if I want to connect to the web.
>
> Looks like a 3D model file was not found. You can see which by clicking
> "Debug", selecting the "loadWidget:fileName:..." line and selecting the
> "fName" variable in the lower right pane.

This gives: "#('Contents', 'Widgets', 'arrow.ase')

> I guess you are on Windows? Is there a Content\Widgets\ directory below
> the Croquet directory? Are there files like arrow.ase?

No, there is a data directory containing the nested directories:
www.reed.com; Tealand; and widgets; the last contains arrow.tea.  Arrow.tea
Found</h1></body></html>"

> Btw, you do not need to take screenshots, the shown text is saved to the
> SqueakDebug.log file in your image directory.

Here's SqueakDebug.log:

     10 November 2002 6:37:35 am
     MessageNotUnderstood: frame

     VM: Win32 - Squeak3.3alpha of 24 January 2002 [latest update:
     #4967]
     Image: TeaSqueak3.2 [latest update: #276]

     UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
     TeapotMorph>>loadWidget:fileName:entry:scale:
     TeapotMorph>>loadWidgets
     TeapotMorph>>initialize
     TeapotMorph(Morph)>>initializeToStandAlone
     TeapotMorph class(Morph class)>>newStandAlone
     TeapotMorph class(Object)>>launchPartVia:label:
     [] in IconicButton(SimpleButtonMorph)>>doButtonAction
     BlockContext>>ensure:
     CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
     IconicButton(SimpleButtonMorph)>>doButtonAction
     EventHandler>>send:to:withEvent:fromMorph:
     EventHandler>>startDrag:fromMorph:
     IconicButton(Morph)>>startDrag:
     MouseClickState>>drag:
     MouseClickState>>handleEvent:from: