Croquet walkback

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sun Nov 10 15:05:34 UTC 2002

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, David Harris wrote:

> Hi Bert-

> > I guess you are on Windows? Is there a Content\Widgets\ directory below
> > the Croquet directory? Are there files like arrow.ase?
>
> No

That explains it. You have to unzip the Croquet archive *including path
names* so the correct directory structure is created. Look in your unzip
tool, there must be an option like 'use folders' or the like. Which unzip
tool do you use? Perhaps a Windows user can help you figure out the right
configuration.

-- Bert