On MacOSX (Re: Croquet under linux problems)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Nov 11 17:58:15 UTC 2002

Well that's a good question anyone have the mystery matrix plugin
change set?

But I've noted that Matrix testAll doesn't whine about an issue and it
if the test case
is NOT broken then it's falling back correctly to the primitive missing
failure code, unless that's broken.

I'll note the Matrix class isn't in 3.3 it's only found in the Croquet
image and no mention
of it is made on the squeak list.

On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 06:49  AM, PhiHo Hoang wrote:

> John,
>
>> That VM has changes to B3DAcceleratorPlugin, BitBltPlugin, Squeak3D,
>> and the addition of the BMPReadWriterPlugin, as compared to 3.2.8b9.
>
>     What about the MatrixPlugin ?
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     PhiHo.

===