croquet on OSX

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Mon Nov 11 19:13:42 UTC 2002

On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 03:09  Uhr, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> So, does anyone know how to get Croquet to work on OSX yet?  I'd like
> to see what everyone else is talking about. :)

It's really high on my list, but sadly, there are a couple of things
even higher, including an important demo I have to code and a Squeak
class I am giving together with Markus (or rather, the other way
around, I am assisting him).

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com