SMInstaller (was re: [ANN] Seaside 2.02)

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Nov 8 11:18:08 UTC 2002

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> That's the main problem I'd like to solve by having install be one
> registered service of many that can handle packages. The design would
> allow the user to choose the tool he wants, and have many installers
> active for the same package.

I am digging through my emails and just wanted to say that I am working
on a design like the above. It will be in the next release of SM. It
will among other things typically give you "Install using DVS" and
"Install as a simple filein" for a DVS classified package (wich can be
installed both ways).

regards, Göran