An updated GLORP port

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Mon Nov 11 11:01:30 UTC 2002

I just ported the latest GLORP (0.2.14) to Squeak.  All SUnit tests pass.

The new port was done slower and more carefully than my old 0.2.5 port,
and I have a greater amount of faith in it's integrity.  Furthermore, it
just uses the VW GLORP code (yes, Squeak can file in VW chunk format
files), with a Squeak "preload" change set that is loaded before loading
the VW code, and a Squeak "postload" change set that is loaded after
separated, and should make future enhancements trivial to port (in both
directions).

The updated port on my web site, at:
http://www.smalltalkpro.com/squeakextras.html .  Scroll down to the
bottom of the page.