Board is forming...

Bill Schwab BILLS at ANEST4.ANEST.UFL.EDU
Tue Nov 12 15:12:42 UTC 2002

Göran,

48 hours is hereby granted :)

Speaking for myself, an attempted coup never occured to me.  The
only (hopefully unwarranted) concern I can envision would be that
this represents a meltdown of SqC.  Hopefully it will instead work
out to give them some help with configuration management issues,
and ideally do a better job of harvesting.

BTW, I've never been totally clear on how harvesting was/is
supposed to work, so you might want to explain that even if you
have no plans to change it.

Thanks for helping!

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.