Image factoring

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 12 21:15:21 UTC 2002

Informally - sounds nice, SM categories could include a "type" like
package/patch/removal, and the new "services" architecture Goran is
adding would support a "remove" menu.

If you're asking the "board" what the pattern will be, I'll stick to the
48 hour moratorium while we get our wheels in gear.

Daniel