Help with SM

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Nov 13 02:04:04 UTC 2002

Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I used 3.4a and loaded SM Package Loader but I only see
> blinkingParenthesis. How do I see other packages?
> How can I create and publish one package?
>
> There is certainly a web page somewhere that I should read it first;)

Of course! :-) But you don't need to I think, just make sure you look
through the menu in the list pane.
Play with the checkbox items there - they are filters. The rest will
hopefully be obvious.

For more check http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2726

There is a link there to a page on the loader but it's just a skeleton
page sofar.

regards, Göran

PS. Hey, I just added the 3.4alpha category - fast moving (ParenBlinking
and RefactoringBrowser)!