[SqueakMap][Packages] Where are they now?

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Nov 13 06:44:31 UTC 2002

Brent Vukmer <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:
> It is really exciting to see SqueakMap filling up with packages.   It's
> like Christmas!  And just like Christmas morning, I can't wait to open
> more packages!

I agree! Quite cool. It's funny how just making things more accessible
makes that much of a difference.

> Would the current maintainer of MorphicWrappers put on package entry on
> SqueakMap sometime soon?
> Ditto for Comanche, and Flow.

SqueakMap actually allows someone else than the author to register a
package - even someone else than the maintainer. That is why I kept
author, maintainer and registrant as three separate fields.

For example, I registered SqueakAmp in the beginning as a test but I
then handed it over to Bob Hartwig simply by giving him the password for
that particular registration.

regards, Göran

PS. Bolot (Comanche) isn't that active anymore - someone should probably
pick up Comanche from the floor, there are many of us with that
capability. Flow is Craig's baby and it will probably show up soon.