[ANN] SARBuilder v3 on SqueakMap

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed Nov 13 16:39:22 UTC 2002

Ned --

I couldn't figure out how to build a SAR file via the ChangeSorter menu.
 I wanted to build an archive out of 4 changesets.

Here's how I did it programmatically:

| baseCs companionCs |
baseCs _ ChangeSet allInstances detect: [ :cs | cs name = 'Net-Kernel' ].
companionCs _ ChangeSet allInstances select: [ :cs | (cs name
beginsWith: 'Net-') and: [ ( cs name == 'Net-Kernel' ) not ]].
(baseCs) fileOutAsZipNamed: 'conduit.sar'
including:
(companionCs).