Fw: [BUG](FIX] Class Hierachy Browser in MVC

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Wed Nov 13 19:25:01 UTC 2002

Hello Scott,
I posted this on Oct, 21, and it appeared on the list,
but I got a message from the mailer program that said that the mail
was not delivered to an address that I could not associate
to a person. Perhaps you were among those who did not receive
it?

Greetings, Boris

 Scott Wallace <scott.wallace at squeakland.org> wrote:
> Hi, Boris,
>
 > I believe that where in your code you have:
>
>    messageCategoryListView controller:
>      ((messageCategoryListView defaultControllerClass new)
> terminateDuringSelect: true).
>
 > you can more efficiently substitute simply:
>
>    messageCategoryListView controller terminateDuringSelect: true.
>
> This applies to both methods in your fileout.

Yes, Scott, you are right.
> If you'd care to verify this, and -- if you agree -- to send me a
> revised fileout with those simplifications, I'll get it into the
> update stream.

I verified it. Enclosed you find the improved fileout.

> Thanks,
Thank you a lot for your review,
Boris