[BUG][YAXO][3.4a] version madness

Dustin Sallings dustin+squeak at spy.net
Wed Nov 13 20:15:15 UTC 2002

Around 12:06 on Nov 13, 2002, Avi Bryant said:

# Also - YAXO 1.3 includes the following method:
#
# elementAt: entityName ifAbsent: aBlock
# 	elements
# 		ifNil: [^aBlock value].
# 	^self elements
#               detect: [:each | each key = entityName]
#               ifNone: [^aBlock value]
#
# However, the send to #key is incorrect - it should be #name instead.
# Or am I missing something?  This looks like an artifact from an older
# version of the API.

	This is the exact exception I'm getting in my test (re: SUnit
bug?).  Between that and SUnit covering it up (it appears), I started
working on another project last night.  :)

	Thanks for confirming my sanity.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin at spy.net>