[BUG]DosFileDirectory(Object)>>error:

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Nov 14 04:06:49 UTC 2002

Steve,

It's not just you, and it's not just on Windows.   I see the same
test failure on the Mac.

Perhaps there's actually a flaw in the test case here, rather than in
the code being tested -- in particular, the dummy FileList being
created for the purpose of the test has a nil directory.

Perhaps Stéphane, author of the test cases here and also principal
author of the registering file-list, can shed some light ;-)

(For comparison, I tried running the same test case in 3.3a, where
these test cases were originally published, but I quickly got trapped
in Module Hell, so I beat a hasty retreat.)

Cheers,

  -- Scott