Win32 tablet support suggestions

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Nov 14 15:36:23 UTC 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> BTW, my wacom in squeak works fine under linux.  Of course, it isn't
> presure sensitive or anything.  And the button situation is nicer when
> using a mouse.  I find I pretty much only use my wacom when running the
> gimp.

I wrote a linux plugin to support tablets a long time ago, with
pressure-sensitivity, tilt, multi-tool support and all. I didn't get too
much feedback, though. There also was a TabletHandMorph, and you could
have a couple of them, each with its own tool, so you could paint with
both mouse and stylus at the same time ;^)

-- Bert