[ANN] SARInstaller forks for 3.2 and 3.4a

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Nov 14 16:33:50 UTC 2002

On Thursday 14 November 2002 07:34 am, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> I've got a fresh 3.4a image running on Windows 2000.  I just loaded
> SqueakMap, SMLoader, etc.  I installed the SARInstallerFor34
> package and then tried to install the Refactoring Browser 0.93 and
> Connectors 1.2a ...  The Connectors flaps and drawing project never
> get created.  No error gets thrown, but when I go to the
> ChangeSorter the changesets for both "Connectors" and "Refactory"
> are empty.
>
> Anybody else seen this?

Yes, the RB is broken for 3.4a at this instant. I've sent changes to
Daniel and he's working on it. I believe it also affects loading of
other things.

I just tried this with a 3.4a image (under Linux, but it shouldn't
matter):

Load SqueakMap
Load SARInstaller for 3.4a
Load Connectors 1.2a

Everything works. Flaps, etc. are loaded.
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com