Testing & Veification of Packages (was RE: Image factoring)

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 13 21:13:28 UTC 2002

Will gladly read some considered advice on this matter, probably no one
runs them as often as I do.

Actually, I accepted the tests more or less as given. Some peeks have
led me to believe quite a bit of cruft has accumulated there, too -
suggestions/changesets welcome on this, too.

Some of the slowness, for example, comes from BrowserEnvironments, which
perform a global test that runs over the whole image. And that is done
many times (#universalTestFor).

Alternatives?

Daniel