How to submit refactorings (or: Removing PWS)

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 14 22:23:26 UTC 2002

My point there was that the removals should be separate in time from the
point where the package is made removable.

Assuming we eventually want the image to be actually smaller, we'll need
to remove them in updates at some point, no? (after adequate warning,
and the remove can be confitional on the users not having installed the
package explicitly from SM, and so forth).

But I see not rush - the important thing is to make things cleanly
remov*able*, as outlined.

Right?

Daniel