Croquet black triangle & ruling FFI out...

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Fri Nov 15 07:29:28 UTC 2002

That is the nose of your own penguin avatar, and can be seen on the
TiBook when at full width resolution! This is because your POV camera
is actually located a little to the side of the avatar, where the
laser pointer beam emanates from, so the beak is visible with a wide
angle ...

Cheers,

Alan

-----