[ANN][IMPORTANT] Mission statement

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Nov 14 22:56:52 UTC 2002

Dan Ingalls <Dan at SqueakLand.org> wrote:
> Guides, and all -
>
> I think this is a great step forward, and the Guides can take a bow for seriously taking things into their own hands.  There's a lot of fun and exciting stuff to be done, and I think you've outlined a pretty good prescription for an empowering and effective way to accomplish it.
>
> You go, guys!
>
> 	- Dan (and the others in SqC I've talked to feel the same)

This warmed me a lot. Thanks!

Let's just hope that we (Guides) and the community is "up for the task".
But somehow I have a feeling that we are.

So again, I repeat - if there is *any* area that you feel strongly for
and would like to take responsibility for - documentation, some package
in the image, some other task - just say "hey!" and you will get the
chance. Personally I could really use a hand with SM...

regards, Göran

PS. Hey Dan, how is that 240k kernel coming along? ;-) It would be soooo
cool to be able to show those Java guys what "small" is all about...