Packages (was: Re: DVS Roadmap)

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 15 10:26:45 UTC 2002

Hi Avi.
Monticello - Are you keeping in mind Gorans intended change to SM (card
versions, configurations)? it would be very good if we could minimize
the impedence mismatch, and let the developer easily make releases,
including maintaining both a package, and it's related configuration(s).

Oh, and also - release early, release often... I know I'd like to have a
look.

PackageInfo -
I don't think the SpaghettiTracer should be in the image, even if PI
turns out to be, but I agree that PI and SpT should collaborate, so I'd
be glad to hear how you think the borders between them should evolve,
especially if you're getting into analysis.

If you have a look at SpT 0.41, ignore the *Morph classes, they're
incomplete.

Daniel