[ANN] StarBrowser for Squeak

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Fri Nov 15 15:28:25 UTC 2002

> Have you tried clicking left of the tree where the triangle should be?

    Sorry, I don't quite know where is the triangle should be
    (after looking at the screenshots page)

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/StarBrowser/screenshots.html

    Using my 'root.gif' as reference,
    if  I click anywhere in the highlighted area
    of 'Root' entry _and_ the white part to the left
    with the same height as the highlighted area,
    a new inspector is spawned.

    If I click anywhere else on the leftmost pane
    (with the 'Root' entry), nothing happens.

    Gee, don't I wish that there is a 'Refresh' button ;-)

    Thanks for your patience.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.

    P.S: Can you give me a picture of where the triagle is.