[SqueakMap][Request For Package] O'Keefe's Collections

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Nov 15 17:08:20 UTC 2002

Nathaniel Schaerli seems to be doing this with his "traits" system, which
will be released soon. Judging from following Richard's comments fairly
closely, that would be an easier base for him to build upon, since it
includes cleaning up the 'type hierarchy'.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development
mailto:water at tunes.org