croquet reports from an os-x user

Jerry Bell jdbell at fareselaw.com
Fri Nov 15 20:11:12 UTC 2002

Further testing on a G4 Cube does not exhibit the trashed Squeak content problems.  I forgot to check on the (lack of) frame rate display problem on the Cube- it might be OK there too.  My Powerbook is running a relatively weak 3D card with only 8MB of ram, vs. 16mb on the Cube- perhaps that could be causing the problem.

re: Jim's problem with getting stuck in the world- I think you can just walk backwards and you'll be ok- clicking on the arrow on a window makes your avatar position itself so that the window fills your field of view.

The materialAlpha walkback on the sharks also occurs on XP, so it's not a platform specific problem.

Jerry Bell