XML-RPC Server updated (was: Re: XML-RPC)

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Sat Nov 16 20:06:11 UTC 2002

Dustin Sallings wrote:

>	I wanted XML-RPC so I could communicate with other apps around the
>house, but the only implementation I could find seemed a bit out of date
>and didn't deal deal with some of the failure modes I ran into very well.

The server is updated to deal with the changes in YAXO and the new
XML-RPC en- and decoder by Dustin Sallings. It depends on YAXO and
Comanche and is available at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2694 or
squeakmap.

Regards, Markus

P.S.: I doesn't handle errors very well and doesn't have tests beyond
the xmlrpc-validation suite.