Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Nov 17 00:02:36 UTC 2002

On Saturday 16 November 2002 03:57 pm, Lloyd Zusman wrote:
> In my initial fooling around with Squeak, I made a change to the
> "MPEGMoviePlayerMorph" class to cause the "Open" dialog box to pop
> up viewing a directory of my choice, rather than the current
> WorkingDirectory.  I want to somehow save this change so that
> whenever I start up Squeak, no matter what version I've installed
> or what image I'm using, that I will get my changed version of that
> class.

If you changed some code, you can see this in a change set. Just open
a ChangeSorter or ChangesBrowser on the current change set (there is
one for each Project/World).

You can file out the changes (your changes to the system source code)
into a text file, so that you can re-load them later.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com