[BUG] HandMorph>>newKeyboardFocus

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sun Nov 17 08:12:41 UTC 2002

Hi, Doug,

The "older" 10/24/2000 version you reverted to *is* (AFAICT) the
correct current code (and the correct version-stamp,) both in 3.2 and
in 3.4a, for the method in question, HandMorph>>newKeyboardFocus:.

I wonder where your image got a 12/10/2000 version of this code?
Perhaps from some package or fileout you loaded?

If you select this method in a browser with annotation panes showing,
the annotation pane will tell you all the change sets the method is
found in, which should immediately reveal where your "new" version
came from.

Cheers,

   -- Scott