Packages (was: Re: DVS Roadmap)

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Sun Nov 17 11:36:43 UTC 2002

"Masashi Umezawa" <umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Squeak to Squeak web based RPC is already implemented by SoapOpera, which is
> based on SOAP 1.0.
>
> I'm not sure why people are seeking XML/RPC.

If my vote means anything I would say that if you guys are intent on
using some form of XML based stuff then by all means use Opera. I
haven't used it, but as Masashi says - it's been around for a while and
has been tested etc.

Personally I would perhaps instead go even more lightweight (as
previously stated) but I don't care as long as it runs in Squeak.

regards, Göran