How to submit refactorings (or: Removing PWS)

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Nov 17 17:50:29 UTC 2002

I agree exactly with everything said, including Stefs comment here - I
think it's a good, gradual form of transition.

3.5 could be the first version where things start to actually
"disappear" in mass, including everything that's been ready from 3.4.

By then SM configurations will be both ready and well known, and
building images will be easy for whoever wants to, including the Guides,
if that turns out to be necessary (I think this is definitely something
the community could decentralize completely).

Daniel