Classes as Packages (was: Harvesting infrastructure)

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 18 16:12:04 UTC 2002

tblanchard at mac.com wrote:

> My visceral reaction to this is ICK!

Stephane and Todd, I agree with you.  I am no longer proposing classes
as packages/subsystems/namespaces.  But I am still proposing
multiple inheritance, "typed" selectors, and environments (as per my
last email and my email entitled "Class Dependencies").  So "Class as
Packages" is a misnomer.

More comments on multiple inheritance in my next post.

Cheers,
Anthony