Candidate for cleaning: array2d

jmvuletich at uolsinectis.com.ar jmvuletich at uolsinectis.com.ar
Mon Nov 18 13:33:06 UTC 2002

Hi All,

I wrote a small Numeric Lineal Algebra package. I'm using it for my thesis research on DSP. It has Matrix, BandMatrix and SparseMatrix. The elements can be either floats, or other numbers and/or objects. I also wrote a VM plugin for good performance float operations. Available operations include accessing, arithmethic, linear systems, inverse, orthogonalization, and eigenvalues and eigenvectors.

The code is attached.

Regards,
Juan Manuel Vuletich