[ENH] Celeste sending/fetching mail with Michaels refactored clients

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 19 16:02:21 UTC 2002

Hi Michael.

More information - yesterday I removed the 10ms delay, and getting and
removing messages still seems much slower than in the old image. I'm
saying seems, because I didn't do fair timing tests on both versions
while leaving the messages on the server. I'll try to do that tommorow,
when I have more mail.

Note that removing seems to be very slow, maybe even slower than getting
mail (!?), and it used to be almost immidiate on my machine before.

Daniel