[ENH] Celeste sending/fetching mail with Michaels refactored clients (v2)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 19 23:08:38 UTC 2002

cg at cdegroot.com (Cees de Groot) is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> correspondence. Since then, I have taken to, err, 'convincing' everyone that
> reading mail with IMAP is a sensible thing to do, since our mailserver is
> subject to a nightly backup ;-).
Well if anybody wants to make Celeste do IMAP then I suppose it would be
a good thing to have. It would even work on the Acorn (like I just
_know_ that concerns everyone) since the emailer I use already runs as
a client to a local IMAP server.

tim
In the battle between you and the world - bet on the world