Do I really have to rebuild the entire VM?

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Wed Nov 20 11:32:32 UTC 2002

Hi folks,

I am looking at getting Croquet to run in CocoaSqueak and found that I
need the B3DAcceleration plugin (and port the GL glue code).  OK,
doesn't seem too big of a problem.

Then I notice that the plugin interface seems to have completely
changed again, meaning I can't get the current B3DA plugin into my
current VM setup, but rather have to redo everything from scratch.

Is this really so?  Why has the plugin interface changed, again?

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com