DVS (thanks!) & SqueakMap thoughts

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 20 08:33:46 UTC 2002

Actually the idea of configurations (sets of package to load) is
definitely part of Goran roadmap (He's written about it on the list
before).

I think it'll probably turn out both pretty simple, and very, very
useful.

One small problem with using scripts is composition - how do you handle
a script that loads two scripts, that have a shared requirement? with
scripts, you load it twice. Configurations should handle that better.

Daniel